In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Helen Majaga International. Your access to and privacy conditions on this website is provided subject to the following policy.
Your personal information is important to us
We recognize that your privacy is very important and that you have a right to control personal information. Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained. It includes all personal information regardless of its source. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously.
What information do we collect?
The types of information we keep on record will depend on the type of product or service requested by you. Generally, we keep a record of the following types of information about you:
- Information that identifies you, such as your name and email and other information provided by you.
- If you use a contact form, joined our subscription lists, or other information collect tools on our website.
- Your IP address for your interaction with various parts of our website. Your IP address is the identifier for your computer when you are using the internet.
During our communication with you, we may gather information about you relating to all products and services that we or our business partners provide to you. This information is used to help us decide how we can improve our service delivery to you. We collect and hold information about you when you:
- Complete an online form.
- Provide us with your email address.
- Access and use our services through our website.
We also collect some statistical information about visitors to our website. For example; the number of visitors, pages viewed, and so on. Some of this statistical information is collected by using cookies, but none of the statistical information we collect allows us to identify a visitor. We use this information to evaluate our website performance and continually improve our services. We may disclose this information in an aggregated form to third parties including advertisers or potential advertisers. We allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or a third party web beacon to collect this information.
Other than statistical information, we do not collect any information about you through our website unless you provide the information to us. You need not give us any of the personal information about you or any other person which may be requested in our communications with you. However, without that information, we may not be able to fulfill your request or provide you with an appropriate level of service in some situations.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Responding to your requests.
- Operating and improving our website, products and services.
- Providing you with news and information about our products and services including newsletters, product surveys, and special offers.
- Providing you with more effective customer service.
- Enabling us to conduct customer research.
- Performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, and services.
- Displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests, preferences and experiences.
- Occasionally sending marketing and promotional material about our products and services that we believe you may be interested in.
- Verifying your identity.
- Communicating with you, by email, or other methods of communication.
- Review your dealings with us, including the products and services you use, your potential needs, and new products that might be of interest to you and other customers.
Amendment of this policy